If you’ve been invited to play at Stonycroft you should familiarize yourself with our dress code. (Of
course, if you need anything to wear our Golf Shop can accommodate.)
Appropriate attire must be worn in the Clubhouse, on the golf course and driving range at all times. Golf fashion changes yearly. Look to merchandise in the Golf Shop or ask the Golf Professional to determine proper dress.
1. In general, attire should follow the PGA and LPGA dress policies.
2. Men’s shirts must have sleeves and a collar. Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are permissible.
3. Women’s sleeveless tops must have a collar. Collarless tops must have sleeves.
4. Women's racerback tops with no collar are not permitted. Racerback tops with a mock or regular collar are permissible.
5. Women's tops with plunging necklines are NOT allowed.
6. Women cannot wear leggings, unless under a skort or shorts.
7. Women's skirt, skort, and short length MUST be long enough to cover their bottom area at any time, standing or bending over.
8. Men's Golf shirts must be tucked in at all times.
9. No blue jean denim pants are allowed at the Club, except for three specific purposes:
- Picking up clubs from the Golf Shop
- Making a payment of a Club bill in person to the Clubhouse business office
- Participation in the annual “Planting Day” event each spring
- Other solid color denim pants, shorts, and skirts will be permitted
10. No mini-skirts, cut-offs, tee shirts, muscle shirts, short shorts, tennis apparel, tank tops, jumpsuits,
11. Hats may not be worn backward, sideways or cocked, and may not be worn at anytime in the dining room - an exception is provided to women.
12. No athletic pants or shorts.